Αγγελική by Angelos Créations Olfactives

 There are stories behind fragrances that get the best of me, yet their fate is decided once I experience the full display of notes on my flesh. Some stand to reason, others fizzle out and disappear into the ethereal, deleting words with their incoherence. 

As I sprayed Αγγελική on my arm, I felt something almost like pain piercing through my chest and I wished my grandmother were alive, because she's the only one that would understand this kind of love. It made me realize how much feeling you can get even out of the most naked, skeletal fragrances a perfumer could come up with and it's about the marriage of notes and the right inspiration. 

Angeliki is faultless and complete. I borrowed Angelos’ vision of adoration and identified it as mine, since it's identical to my mind’s eye. Once I dived into the longing and tasted its tears, Angeliki’s algorithm started to reach my temporal lobe revealing, at a slow pace, pixels of memories that spawned and burst into realistic pictures. At that extent of motion one begins to notice the little things, the small details, and it feels like contemplating life from outside: those working hands I'd give anything to kiss one more time caressing my cheeks; the length of her smile, stretching the wrinkles that adorned her vivacious eyes; the muskiness of her skin, impregnated by the after-mass at church; her hug, that felt like heaven and smelt like home; fresh flowers in the purple vase placed on the big table in the middle of the living room infused into her home’s atmosphere; her gentleness, good manners and, most definitely, her strength. 

Having those images unfolding before my eyes while smelling Angeliki feels analogous. Its composition encapsulates all those attributes and complexly interplays them light to dark, clean to dirty, bright to heavy. 

Angeliki is an ultimate act of love. A true representation of how a person can influence another in so many ways, starting by defining who they are and what they will evolve into, once the seeds have been planted and steadily watered. 

A love fragrance to all grandmothers that have been their grandchildren’s compass through life.

Comentarios

Entradas populares