Je te veux

 Scents, in all of their versions, have always been one of the most important part of my life. They have been a constant throughout the many different lives or dreams they created and made me swift among. 

 Like invisible threads, scents and narrative have been the common denominator to the person i am today. I am beyond grateful for the privilege to have access to books and scents, most often a refuge for my soul, a shelter away from the masks and ruins our society hides behind, broken.

 Imagination has no limits, knows no walls, no frontiers, it's an open door to everything and anything, all at once. And through scents and reading my universe expanded. They became a venue to explore different versions of myself, of who i am, whom i want to be, of whom I'll never be by choice. 

 From the rich smells of my childhood, all based on nature's gifts, to the limited access to fragrances due to an illusional control system based on scarcity and fear and later on from the discovery of the common side of perfumery to the creative perfume-making, it all contributed into finding and forging my taste fragrance-wise. 



Je te veux by Ikiryo tells stories that have you glued to its lines, living spine-chilling moments that smell like blood and flesh and smoke and bourbon spilled on luxurious carpets. Like a fine murder mystery that unfolds intensified page  after page, making your heart pump faster and placing your mind on site, Je te veux is written in black and white and yet it reads in the most colorful ways.



Comentarios

Entradas populares