I hate when people don't understand my love and obsession... sorry, passion for you.


I hate that even though I'm crazy about you sometimes you give a sh... about my skin.


I hate when people use you like there's no tomorrow nor other people around them.


I hate the fact that even though the perfumers' pallette nowadays includes hundred of materials, not all of them are creative enough to make you look original and unique.


I hate that since i met your niche side i kinda turned myself into a snob.


I hate IFRA for always messing up with you.
  •  

I hate when you try to make me jealous by not loving my skin and instead adore other's.


I hate the way you are playing with my feelings when they say that you'll be discontinued, reformulated and later  on relaunched. Make up your mind!


I hate when you are cheating me with so many people and i can smell you everywhere.


I hate when you're acting way too unnatural and give me lot of headaches.


I hate when they make you look like someone i already know and sell you with another pretentious name.


I hate when they discontinue you because you're not a good seller and all the sudden people that never knew you even existed start to venerate like you are a God.


I hate their way of storytelling, how they invent amazing and many times absurd stories about you... and you are nothing but a regular guy.


I hate when i blind buy you and you are not what i thought you would be.


I hate the fact that most of the times i have to buy you online and wait for you for days to arrive.


I hate when they sell you as a luxury good when you actually are like the Emperor's new clothes.


I hate when they rise your price without any justification.


I hate your power to store my memories in folders so well hidden in my subconscious that i had no idea they even existed.


And most of all i hate the fact that i can't hate you, not even in your worst formula.

Comentarios

Entradas populares